The Bed and Breakfasts of the South Willamette Valley invite you to experience our warm hospitality and gracious lodging accommodations, a unique and personal experience not often found in the larger hotels or motels. A full, delicious breakfast served each morning in the dining room is just the beginning of the Bed and Breakfast experience. Though different in size and appearance, each of our establishments provides guests with a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere and knowledgeable and attentive hosts. Our innkeepers share an appreciation of our community and a dedication to creating a memorable experience for our guests. Let us help you discover the Willamette Valley.
Eugene and its surrounding communities have something to delight enthusiasts of arts and culture, sports, wine, and shopping:
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts is home to the Oregon Bach Festival, a must see in June and July, the Eugene Ballet Company, the Eugene Symphony amongst others. For a complete listing of all the resident companies, and current schedules visit the Hult Center homepage.
- The newly reopened Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art brings you Korean, Japanese, Chinese, European and American art.
- The acclaimed University of Oregon is home to the Ducks. The premier track and field event, the Prefontaine Classic, is held every spring at Hayward field.
- Wine aficionados will find some of the state's finest wines and award-winning vineyards in close proximity.
- For a great sampling of local crafts try the Saturday Market, a local fixture for over 30 years, and don’t forget the specialty shops of the 5th Street Market.
- Eugene also boasts the largest mall between San Francisco and Portland - the Valley River Center for all your shopping needs.
- Eugene and nearby Coburg are home to many antique shops too numerous to list.
For a fairly complete list of the wineries in the area, consult the South Willamette Wineries Association and click on the individual labels to get the address and hours of each tasting room.
King Estate is the only winery with a full restaurant, most of the others offer cheese and fruit plates for a small fee.
Sylvan Ridge, right across the road from Sweet Cheeks, offers some of the finest wines in the area.
In addition to their wonderful sparkling wines, Domaine Meriwether offers a great Pinot Noir.
Your Bed and Breakfast hosts are happy to assist you with dinner reservations and ideas for your day's activities.